This is the finished piece of work I did for my friends exhibition in Madrid, which sought to collate the collaborative work of both English and Spanish artists. My friend Xavi asked if I would like to do some work with him, suggesting it would be interesting as we had both moved away from our home countries. We decided to send a post card to one another describing the new view from our windows, challenging the other to draw from this text. I used pencil on sketch paper to recreate Xavi's NYC view, while he used the culturally specific yellow note paper of the US and a fineliner pen to produce his interpretation of my Berlin view. I like how different the two drawings are, and I am a lot happier with the composition I came up with after really struggling with the drawing, but im still not entirely happy with the work. Hopefully have some photos from the exhibition soon.