Me an Jack finally got our shit together for our applications to study in Germany next year. I tried to make my application half decent by making a plastic walet to hold some examples of my work, a name card I made that runs along the spine of my work to hold it together, and my portfolio pdf disc, which I made a cd jacket for, with a hand printed name tag on the whole thing with added stegasaurus. Using Indesign for my portfolio disc was a bitch, can't use that program at all. Happy its all done, its not much, and im a little worried their going to think a child has applied to thier university, but fingers crossed. We both really want to study there next year.