The posters were next which used the same visual language but with an added circle (an outlined circle) which was used as a type of key showing students geographically where the exhibition was to take place. Quite happy with the poster probably the best thing we did for it.
The last thing was the flyer where we tried to mkae something more valuable as a piece of design than just a flyer. Ended up creating a template for an origami balloon, which was to become a celestrial star map by using our original star map imagery. Im happy with the catalogue looking like a poster on both sides, and the idea that once the star map is created everything is contained within it, and I like the diagrams we made, but the actual globe is more sqaure than circle which is a shame. Also UAL seemed to go crazy at the exhibition an do random posters on the window that we didnt design, that looked pretty bad. All in all it was a good exprience, I learned a lot and it was lovely to work with my friend Xavi, a lot of thanks to him for helping me out and teaching me about computers along the way.